To My Beautiful Boy

My darling Azhan, 

This date marks the year you left your teens. You have grown so much all these years and I have watched with pride every step you took. From that first moment I felt your heartbeat in mine, there was this immense feeling I had for you (and I still do). You may no longer need momma to hold your hand, but I know for certain that I will forever reach out for yours. 

Happy 20th young man! Know that not a day went by without me saying my prayer for you. I love you always, my baby boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found this entry in one of my old journals written just a few days before you were born. What better time to share it with you my darling Azhan.

Baby dearie, 

This goes out to you from Momma. Momma and Papa haven’t figured out what to call you. We keep referring to you as “baby”. Baby, remember this, no matter what people said, Momma and Papa will always love you. Baby, you’re the most beautiful child ever created for us. 

Baby, we never knew how you would look like but one thing for sure, we love you so much and our love grows each day. We care so much for you that you’re the first thing that we talk about in the morning and you’re the last thing to pop up before we go to bed. Momma could feel how much you need us, each time you grab on me. I know how much you want me and Papa. Baby, we love you. 

Beautiful boy ~ John Lennon 




Comments

Popular Posts